This unit has a 320×240 Focal Plane Array and a 17 Micron pixel size gives this rifle scope very high resolution in a 60 Hertz FLIR vanadium oxide detector. The RS32 (35mm) optimizes images automatically using FLIR’s own advanced image correction technology while sporting a see-through rubberized eyecup providing three inches of eye relief, a 4X digital zoom and multiple reticle options.
The RS32 was built to perform under extreme conditions. An internal shock reduction system allows recoil from a semi-automatic Modern Sporting Rifle platform up to .30 caliber. It sports a Military Standard 1913, LaRue Tactical, quick-detach mounting system. The housing sits very low, less than one inch from the Picatinny Rail making this a very accurate, flat shooting thermal rifle scope. The durable, water-resistant casing can be submerged in up to three feet of water. FLIR offers a three-year warranty with registration and a 10-year warranty on the internal sensor.
- FPA: 320 x 240 VOx
- Frame Rate (Hz): 60 Hz
- Lens Focal Length: 35mm
- Lens HFOV: 9°
- Focus: Fixed
- Video Out: Yes
- Weight: 4 hrs of use
- Battery Type: Internal Li-Ion
- Battery Charging: Standard USB interface with included wall charger
- User Interface: Simple four-button interface
- On Screen Symbology: Battery charge, E zoom state
- Weapon Compatibility: MSR semi-automatic up to .30 Cal.
- Warranty: 2-year standard / 3-year (with registration) / 10-year on thermal detector
- Export Controlled: Yes