This unit has a 640×480 Focal Plane Array and a 17 Micron pixel size gives this rifle scope very high resolution in a 30 Hertz FLIR vanadium oxide detector.
The RS64 (35mm) optimizes images automatically using FLIR’s own advanced image correction technology while sporting a see-through rubberized eyecup providing three inches of eye relief, an 4X digital zoom and multiple reticle options.
The RS64 was built to perform under extreme conditions. An internal shock reduction system allows recoil from a semi-automatic Modern Sporting Rifle platform up to .30 caliber. It sports a Military Standard 1913, LaRue Tactical, quick-detach mounting system. The housing sits very low, less than one inch from the Picatinny Rail making this a very accurate, flat shooting thermal rifle scope. The durable, water-resistant casing can be submerged in up to three feet of water. FLIR offers a three-year warranty with registration and a 10-year warranty on the internal sensor.
- FPA: 640 x 480 VOx
- Frame Rate (Hz): 30 Hz
- Lens Focal Length: 35mm
- Lens HFOV: 18°
- Focus: Fixed
- Video Out: Yes
- Weight: < 1.8lb
- Battery Type: Internal Li-Ion
- Battery Charging: Standard USB interface with included wall charger
- User Interface: Simple four-button interface
- On Screen Symbology: Battery charge, E zoom state
- Weapon Compatibility: MSR semi-automatic up to .30 Cal.
- Warranty: 2-year standard / 3-year (with registration) / 10-year on thermal detector
- Export Controlled: Yes